Embark with us on a top insurance company and we’ll make you sail the insurance world as:
CUSTOMER CARE AGENT
at Allianz Partners – home for those who dare!
We are ONE of the 4 Global Centers of Competence that Allianz Partners has around the world;
We CARE about and we deliver back office and front office assistance and claims management services for customers or Allianz entities based in: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Ireland, Italy, Romania or for Global Contracts;
We CARE about us as a team the same we CARE about our customers;
We DARE to have fun the same we DARE to look for solutions or improvement;
We CARE about nature, children, about the world the same we CARE about our own development.
Wherever we care, together we dare!
That’s Allianz Partners!
We invite you on the 6th of July to a friendly and dynamic meet-up at Allianz Partners. Here is the location: Business Centre Floreasca ,43 Pipera Street ,Building A, 5th Floor Bucharest, ROMANIA . See you there!
• Care about people and dare to enter the insurance world AND
• Know German language (minimum B2 or higher level, verbal and written)
• Are proactive, team player, with good communication skills
as a member of the Customer Care team you will:
• Handle customer calls, provide customers with information and help;
• Coordinate car insurance cases that include basic liability;
• Check the validity of issues and suggest adequate solutions;
Type of contract: temporary contract until February 2019.
Working schedule: 8 hours per day in shifts or part-time schedule, from Monday – Saturday, between 08:00-21:00.
Do not read Temporary as “not important” or as “a journey with a full stop”
• THE BACK-UP TEAM we need to urgently build and we invite you to be part of is of huge importance for us: we need it to perfectly operate in parallel with the existent team and so to support us in becoming more digitally agile (transition from the current system to a new one) while ensuring we have ZERO disruption in service delivery
• Once in, you’ll feel so good and we’ll feel so happy to have you that we’ll do our best to find your place on the Allianz Partners boat for a longer journey
• Monthly transportation allowance
• Meal allowance of 15 Ron/day on card
• Subscription to private medical services provider
• Gift tickets for Easter and Christmas
Health and Well-being:
• Corporate Massage days
• Gym Discounts or vacation vouchers
• Weekly Fruits Day & Discounted Fresh Juices
• Additional vacation days based on seniority
• Local and International Career opportunities
• 5 different Volunteering Teams you can be part of
• Wide training curricula
• All you can read with LinkedIn Learning & Bookster
• English Language Courses
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation + monthly performance-related bonus