We are looking for a bright and motivated intern to take part in our data science activities. In this role, you will be working closely with data scientists, data analysts and data engineers to process, analyze and model large amounts of data, coming from various data platforms (sales, marketing, social media). As part of our data science team, you will be exposed to the latest technologies in data collection, data analysis and visualizations, version control software (e.g. MySQL, Redshift, Airflow, Python, Azure, AWS, Git, JIRA, Confluence).
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor/Master in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or a relevant field.
• Proficient computer skills and flexible in coding. Coding background in Python or R is a plus.
• You studied statistics and/or artificial intelligence related disciplines (e.g. statistical analysis, regression analysis, data mining, machine learning)
• You are insightful and have an analytical mindset
• You think outside the box
• Good communication skills
The Application period for this internship has been finished.
Watch our Jobs posted on Bitdefender LinkedIn page and follow us for more opportunities in the future.