We are one of the leading manufacturers of electronic and mechanical locking systems supplying the international automotive industry. Over 7,200 people are working in the Huf Group in companies in Europe, America and Asia. The turnover was more than 1.3 billion euros in 2014. The company was founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany.
Skills and experience:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics);
- Very good C programming know-how;
- Good Microcontrollers and general Hardware knowledge;
- Know how in Embedded Software Development;
- Mentoring / coaching abilities;
- Good communication and team skills;
- Good English skills in writing and speaking.
- Attractive salary package including meal tickets;
- Training and coaching program;
- Motivating job contributing to the most advanced automotive technology;
- Access to the best technology resources;
- Project based travel opportunities;
- Sports facilities.