We are one of the leading manufacturers of electronic and mechanical locking systems supplying the international automotive industry. Over 7,200 people are working in the Huf Group in companies in Europe, America and Asia. The turnover was more than 1.3 billion euros in 2014. The company was founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany.
Skills and experience:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics);
- Good C programming know-how;
- Good Microcontrollers and general Hardware knowledge;
- Communication and team skills;
- English – speaking and writing level is mandatory.
- Attractive salary package including meal tickets;
- Training and coaching programs in order to find more about automotive technology;
- Work in an young team;
- Flexibility to implement your ideas;
- Sport facilities.