We are one of the leading manufacturers of electronic and mechanical locking systems supplying the international automotive industry. Over 7,200 people are working in the Huf Group in companies in Europe, America and Asia. The turnover was more than 1.3 billion euros in 2014. The company was founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany.
Define the test assembly (testing set-up);
Define functional tests based on Software requirements (in DOORS);
Execute manual and automatic tests in LabVIEW / TestStand;
- Document the test results according to the defined methodology;
- Coach less experienced Software Testers;
- Offer technical expertise on specific projects;
- Continuous improvement activities, optimization.
- Attractive salary package including meal tickets;
- Coaching program in order to find more about automotive technology;
- Project based travel opportunities.
- Sport facilities
Skills and experience:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics);
- Strong Electronics knowledge;
- At least 2 years of experience in Automotive Systems testing;
- Knowledge of LIN Bus and Radio Frequency systems;
- National Instruments LabVIEW knowledge;
- Mentoring/coaching abilities;
- English – speaking and writing advanced level