We are one of the leading manufacturers of electronic and mechanical locking systems supplying the international automotive industry. Over 7,000 people are working in the Huf Group in companies in Europe, America and Asia. The turnover was more than 1.2 billion euros in 2014. The company was founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany.
- Define the test assembly (testing set-up);
- Define the unit and integration tests based on Software Requirements;
- Run the defined tests (manually or automatically);
- Run C code analysis tools and analyze the results (Q metrics,Polyspace);
- Document the test results according with the defined methodology.
Skills and experience:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics);
- Experience in handling compilers and emulators;
- Knowledge of quality requirements for Software (Misra and HIS-metrics);
- Experience in using Unit Testing tools and in testing environment definition;
- Basic Hardware know-how;
- English – speaking and writing level is mandatory; German knowledge is an advantage;
- Required tools know-how: Doors, Labview, Teststand, CANoe, Tessy, Logiscope, Polyspace, Compiler, Emulator.
- Attractive salary package including meal tickets;
- Training program and support in order to develop your abilities;
- Flexibility to implement your ideas;
- Project based travel opportunities.
- Sport facilities.