Informatii despre Companie
Ipsos Interactive Services
Junior Project Manager - Brasov (16:00 - 01:00)
Customer support - Client service, Marketing, Relatii Publice, Secretariat - Administrativ, Vanzari
Student/Absolvent, 0-1 an, Entry-level primii 3 ani Exp, Mid-level peste 3 ani
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a world expert in Online Market Research.
The company is part of the Ipsos Group and its growing business is supported by a global team of over 700 people, in Europe and North America, acting in fields such as advertising and marketing research, project management, web programming, data analysis, sampling and statistics.
At IIS we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
* Manages a given portfolio of clients & online market research projects;
* Collaborates closely with other departments involved in the project development and liaises with clients in all the phases of the project;
* Liaises with the client on methodology, analysis issues and provides solutions or suggests changes where needed;
* Prepares the documentation for all projects, checks various unconformity gaps and suggests improvements;
* Provides the customers with accurate final data for projects;
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii):
*We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment in a multinational company.
* University graduate (Marketing or related economic studies; Sociology, Statistics or related sciences);
* Previous experience on a similar position or a relevant position for the specifics of this job (Market Research, Marketing, Client Service) is considered to be an advantage;
* Knowledge of the market research specific methodologies and products would be a significant plus;
* Client service expertise;
* Capability to work independently and to manage a market research project team;
* Structured, logical thinking, good organizational skills, self-motivation and flexibility;
* Structured and thorough people; adaptable to new business situations; the ability to work multitasking;
* Computer literacy: Microsoft Office package;
* Excellent level of English, spoken and written.